[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem with wsdl, accessing a WebMethod in a statelessS

elster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 09:52:19 EDT 2006

I found out that the problem is in the wsdl at line 18.

 <message name="CustomersSessionBean_HelloWorldResponse">
  |     <part name="result" element="s0:HelloWorldResponse" />
  |   </message>

The error is the "name" attribute. It should be called "parameters".

<message name="CustomersSessionBean_HelloWorldResponse">
  |     <part name="parameters" element="s0:HelloWorldResponse" />
  |   </message>

My new question is: How can i change that behaviour on JBOSS?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968076#3968076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968076