[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam suggestion -> change Scope and ScopeType annotation

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 13:17:40 EDT 2006

I think I usually use "context" when I'm thinking of multiple instances of the same scope, and "scope" when I'm thinking of different scope granularities. But I'm not always very strict about that, and the docs may not always adhere to that.

So for example, there is a many-to-one mapping between instances of org.jboss.seam.contexts.Context (a "context") and org.jboss.seam.ScopeType (a "scope").

Really, I should have called ScopeType simply Scope, to remove the confusion, but I was trying to be consistent with EJB3 enum naming conventions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968159#3968159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968159