[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS Security with JSR181

EstrellaRichardson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 15:00:00 EDT 2006

I am trying to implement WS Security with JSR 181 endpoint.  This is my endpoint:

@WebService(name ="InfoService",
      targetNamespace="http://com.tan.app/prov/ws/tan/car",
      serviceName="CarInfo")
@SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
@Stateless
@PortComponent(authMethod="BASIC", transportGuarantee="CONFIDENTIAL")
@SecurityDomain("JBossWS")
@HandlerChain(file = "resource://config/ServerHandlers.xml", name = "SecureHandlerChain")
public class CarInfoImpl implements CarInfoService{ code }

Everything deploys and I see the service but when my client (which is unsecure) trys to access it, I get the following message:
[WARN, org.jboss.ws.wsse.WSSecurityHandler, http-0.0.0.0-8080-2] --> Cannot obtain security configuration

I would expect an error message saying that the service couldn't be accessed because it requires WS Security or something of that nature.

Can someone please explain to me what I am doing wrong?  I would also expect JBoss to publish the WSDL with a SOAP address location starting with https but mine is http, how do I change this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am facing a really close deadline for this.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968198#3968198

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968198