[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: java.naming.provider.url parsing problem?

csturtz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 17:05:29 EDT 2006

I think I've figured it out.  I found an article that states that any name under "java:" is restricted to use inside the JBoss JVM.  Through a little more searching, I found that by adding the following to your *-ds.xml file, the "java:" will not be added infront of whatever you have defined in the <jndi-name> tag.  I haven't confirmed this will fix my problem, but i have a good feeling it will.  I'll post back with the results.

anonymous wrote : <use-java-context>false</use-java-context>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968222#3968222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968222