[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Forcing Topology change

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 00:14:43 EDT 2006

In 4.0.4 you should be able to stop a ClusterPartition and then restart it; there's a unit test that does this. In fact I just played around with the jmx-console starting and stopping partitions, without problems.

The unit test and my playing around just now were with the default UDP config.  If you switch to UDP does it work?  If so that will narrow down the issue and I can try to continue debugging via the forum.  If UDP doesn't work, you'll need to create a test case that shows the problem and open a JIRA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968277#3968277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968277