[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - What Xdoclet tag can I use for read-ahead/left-join?

ingo77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 08:29:05 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I want to use the left-join read-ahead strategy.

A example from jbosscmp-jdbc.xml:

 <read-ahead>
        on-find
        <page-size>4</page-size>
        <eager-load-group>basic</eager-load-group>
        <left-join cmr-field="bs" eager-load-group="basic"/>
        <left-join cmr-field="cs" eager-load-group="basic"/>
    </read-ahead>

The problem is that I'm using Xdoclet to build my configuration files and I can't find a tag for this.

Does it exist a tag for this?
If not, does it exists another easy way to achieve this?

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968353#3968353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968353