[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Bean not instantiated

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 10:17:15 EDT 2006

Hi!

I have a little, but confusing problem. I use JBoss 4.0.4 and the seam 1.0.1 GA. I have copied the TODO-Example and build my own Ant-Build and integrated the stuff in our own ear (with jbpm as sar and some other things).

Everything is deploying after a few hours of work :-)

But if I now call the login site, write in a name and klick Login i redirect to the login site. The I added a constructor to the unchanged Login class:

  | @Name("login")
  | public class Login {
  |
  |    public Login() {
  |    	new Exception("Login created").printStackTrace();
  |    }

But the Exception is never thrown. In the original Todo-Example it is thrown.

I searched every configuration file and artefact but can not find a important difference. Also I have no idea why seam dos not create the bean.
And why it doesn't throw any other exception than.

ANY hint for where to start looking would be helpful!

Thanks a lot
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968377#3968377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968377