[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to use conversationPropagation=

metaman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 11:11:53 EDT 2006

Well this sounds so incredibly much like a really annoying bug I am having right now....

Sadly, the current state of Seam CVS seems to be pretty unstable.
After pulling it from CVS, running ant with the default target, und copying the three resulting jars together with all jars from lib to a project generated with SeamGen, then ant deploy in that project... That string of events generates one of the longest stack traces, which I have seen in a while, if I attempt to run it.

(For clarity, I genereated a new-scaffold with a current SeamGen, and the copied the mentioned libraries to the lib folder, after deleting the old ones.)

If you want I can post the stack trace, but I am pretty sure, Seam CVS is just that right now: not stable.

But, if by fix, you mean the 3 changed lines in jboss-seam/src/*/Manager.java, then I am going to attempt a backport of the fix.

I really am wondering why this glaring bug was not found earlier. BTW, when is the next minor bug fixing release of Seam ? :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968395#3968395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968395