[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: java.naming.provider.url parsing problem?

csturtz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 11:49:36 EDT 2006

I just made a break through that's pretty interesting.

We run all of our tests through Maven2.  Since the exception i was getting doesn't provide much information, I decided to use my IDE (IntelliJ IDEA) to do some debugging.  To my surprise, everything worked perfectly.  So, whatever is going on has nothing to do with JBoss.  I've just got to figure out any differences between the Maven2 JVM Environment and the IDEA JVM Environment when running these tests.

Thanks for all the help!

... on to the Maven2 forums ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968411#3968411

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968411