[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How do I test simple SLSBs?

chuckadams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 18:31:26 EDT 2006

I need to stop skipping lunch before I post, and I wish I could edit my posts ... hard to get any more specific than "Need to specify class name in environment or syst
em property, or as an applet parameter, or in an application resource file".  I was hoping that I wouldn't need an actual container, but I guess there's no getting around the need for it when I'm testing actual EJB's.

Maybe I should switch my app to POJOs and get rid of some the layers causing this pain and suffering.  Maybe I can even plug seam in to db4o ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968496#3968496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968496