[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: changing host parameter in launch configuration

Yilativs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 08:06:05 EDT 2006

Hello Rob,

"rob.stryker at jboss.com" wrote : Originally I decided that there would simply be no changing of host or configuration, and that to change either of them you'd simply have to create a new server for that combination.

Where can I setup host parameter during new server creation process?

I simply want to start JBoss AS with Coyote listening on 0.0.0.0 (all ips)
How to achieve it?

Regards,
Vitaliy S

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968607#3968607