[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: In-process HSQLDB

ayang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 10:11:52 EDT 2006

The hsqldb-ds.xml file included in the starter kit includes a commented-out line to set up the in-memory database:

<connection-url>jdbc:hsqldb:.</connection-url>

But I also did try replacing it with:

<connection-url>jdbc:hsqldb:mem:.</connection-url>

Both seem to work in terms of creating an HSQL instance.  I assume it's in-memory because I don't think I can connect to it using the HSQL management client.

However, my problem is that I don't know how to initialize this environment once it does get started.

None of the tables are populated with the demo data, and without the client, I'm not sure I can manually insert or run scripts. I'm not even sure the jBPM tables have been created: during JBoss startup, all of the tables are reported as "not found" but I'm not sure if they've been created or not as part of startup.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968639#3968639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968639