[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ActiveX with JSF and Seam

c_eric_ray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 10:36:50 EDT 2006

Here's an example of an ActiveX control in a web page. I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but this is what I've seen

  | <OBJECT ID="SomeId" WIDTH=73 HEIGHT=33
  | CLASSID="CLSID:11D03A61-3A78-11D1-8C8E-00A024D25EF6"
  | CODEBASE="SomeFile.CAB#version=3,0,0,1">
  | </OBJECT>

You'll see this same type of code with a windows media player embedded in a web page. I just want to know if it' will get through the FacesServlet/JSF/Facelets rendering monster. Like I mentioned earlier, complex javascript causes the Facelets compiler to puke all over itself.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968657#3968657

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968657