[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: SOAP Fault Exception - BPEL ATM Example

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 11:53:56 EDT 2006

The mentioned fault gets raised when the server takes too much time to process a request. This can be caused by a number of factors:

no receiver being able to accept the request
a fault during the execution of the process instance preventing the server from returning a response
heavy load

Sleeping at the client side would prevent the server from receiving yet another request when the previous one is not done yet. You'd need to have a very slow machine to outdo the server with just one client, tough.

I have a Pentium M laptop with a 2 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. It is clogged with Windows XP, Outlook, Skype, Trillian and iTunes running in the background. I start JBoss 4.0.4 and run the ant from within Eclipse and still get the test completed in 8 seconds.

run-test:
  |     [junit] Testsuite: org.jbpm.bpel.tutorial.atm.ClientTest
  |     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 8.859 sec

Caching at the server makes subsequent runs faster.

I'd like to see your server log for understanding what is truly going on.  Please post it here and send me a copy by email.

-Alejandro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968685#3968685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968685