[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: changing host parameter in launch configuration

znbailey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 13:27:23 EDT 2006

"Yilativs" wrote : Hello Rob,

  | "rob.stryker at jboss.com" wrote : Originally I decided that there would simply be no changing of host or configuration, and that to change either of them you'd simply have to create a new server for that combination.
  |   |

  | Where can I setup host parameter during new server creation process?
  |
  | I simply want to start JBoss AS with Coyote listening on 0.0.0.0 (all ips)
  | How to achieve it?
  |
  | Regards,
  | Vitaliy S

I also think it would be nice to be able to run my JBoss/Tomcat bound to all IPs such that someone could access my server remotely while debugging. Right now it appears to be limited to localhost.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968714#3968714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968714