[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: maxNodes in region question

java123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 16:06:52 EDT 2006

"manik.surtani at jboss.com" wrote : Yes, JBCACHE-77 will fix it - right now only nodes are considered and not the data within the nodes.

If this is fixed does it require different configuration? Because I have tested this with my existing config with LRUPolich and maxNones set to 2. Unfortunalty I was able to insert 5 elemnts to that node.
fqn: /definition/extrainfo   key: object1
fqn: /definition/extrainfo   key: object2
fqn: /definition/extrainfo   key: object3
fqn: /definition/extrainfo   key: object4
fqn: /definition/extrainfo   key: object5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968755#3968755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968755