[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - bpel on Jboss jbpm

javilaalonso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 17:43:55 EDT 2006

I am a student and I have to do a project using BPEL language as the stantdard to get web service orchestration.
I am thinking of using jboss as the  App Server with jbpm plugg-in but I don't really understand if I can use many of the features as :

The jBPM designer
The jBPM console web application
The jBPM command executor for the asynchronous execution of command
The jBPM scheduler for the execution of timers.

Using Bpel language.

I don't understand exactly the relation between jbpm and BPEL.

Jose Juan Ávila

THANK YOU!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968785#3968785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968785