[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Backing-bean Outjection - jBPM Injection

ngeadah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 21:52:09 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm having problems with Outjection / Injection from a Backing-bean that creates a jBPM process which contains a jBPM Decision Handler.

My backing-bean has the following member:

My jBPM process gets created correctly by an @CreateProcess annotation in my backing bean.  My problem is that I have a DecisionHandler within my process that needs the value of theXml.  As I understand it, the DecisionHandler should have access to it using:

  | 	@In(value="xml", scope=ScopeType.BUSINESS_PROCESS)
  | 	String xml;

But the xml is not injected at all.  Is there something I am missing?  I thought the outjection/injection would be simple...

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968817#3968817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968817