[jboss-user] [Remoting] - when will JBossAS get packaged with Remoting 2.0?

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 00:46:43 EST 2006

I have 2 questions regarding the Remoting jar shipping in JBossAS.

1) Can I assume from http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3272 that JBoss/Remoting 2.x will be packaged with the next GA of JBossAS? It doesn't explicitly spell that out, but I think that's what the gist of it is.

2) Currently, 4.0.5.GA ships with the older Remoting 1.4.  I understand that some things will NOT work if I drop in Remoting 2.0 jar into 4.0.5.GA (over top of its 1.4 jar).  But - question is, WHAT won't work?  As far as I can tell, Web Services will be broken, but that's all I could find.  Curious to know if there are other known JBossAS components that won't work with 2.0 that do work with 1.4

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990358#3990358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990358