[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Integrating / Deploying SunOne OpenMessageQueue with JBo

jsalvo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 03:54:52 EST 2006

FYI .... I have implemented a JMSProviderAdapter taken from the code in this link:

http://swforum.sun.com/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=45414

.. although instead of using LDAP, I am simply using a filestore for the administered objects. I have then created a JAR for the the JMSProviderAdapter implementation class, placed it into server/lib.

Then I added the following in deploy/jms/jms-ds.xml ( I did NOT replace the DefaultJMSProvider ):

  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader"
  |          name="jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=SunOneJMSProvider">
  |     <attribute name="ProviderName">SunOneJMSProvider</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="ProviderAdapterClass">
  |       org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderAdapterSunOneImpl
  |     </attribute>
  |     <!-- The combined connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="FactoryRef">java:/SunOneXAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The queue connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">java:/SunOneQueueXAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The topic factory -->
  |     <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">java:/SunOneTopicXAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="Properties">
  |        java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory
  | java.naming.provider.url=file:///home/jsalvo/workspace/softgame-latest/development/conf/sunone/mq/test
  |     </attribute>
  |   </mbean>

So far, everything is starting up ... though I have not yet tried anything useful.
Will update soon.

John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990378#3990378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990378