[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - unable to build jboss portal open source

anjana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 03:55:35 EST 2006

i have got jboss portal source from jboss cvs using wincvs option (since my eclipse cvs is blocked on firewall) .
after i import all the projects in my eclipse, it get class parth error for thirdparty, for that i understand i have to run build from the build folder,

however the build is unsuccessfull due to following error

Executing D:\jboss\jboss-portal-2.4.0-src\build\..\tools\bin\ant.bat  -logger org.apache.tools.ant.NoBannerLogger
Buildfile: build.xml

createthirdparty:
      [get] Getting: http://repository.jboss.com/antlr/2.7.6.ga/component-info.xml
      [get] To: D:\jboss\jboss-portal-2.4.0-src\thirdparty\antlr\component-info.xml
      [get] Error getting http://repository.jboss.com/antlr/2.7.6.ga/component-info.xml to D:\jboss\jboss-portal-2.4.0-src\thirdparty\antlr\component-info.xml

can anyone provide steps to build jboss portal source.
i have check out the thirdparty folder from the cvs. but have no luck on how to solve the class path errors on jboss portal source for thirdparty

could you please guide, is there something missing in my environment....

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990379#3990379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990379