[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Programmatic Login Advice

pander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 10:39:25 EST 2006

Hi,

OK, we have a little progress, but there is still a problem.

I changed the

<c:redirect url="/homePage.do"/>

to a

<jsp:forward page="/homePage.do" />

and now it does go from test.jsp to the user's homepage within my webapp. Also, things such the user's account balance etc along with various other beans I am putting into the users session all seem to be there, so it does seem to be doing at least some part of the login correctly. However, ALL of the images on the user's homepage do not come through, they are just placeholders. Also, and perhaps a little stranger given the fact that at least some portion of the login process seems to have worked, when you click on a link from the homepage, say "/Account.do?action=view" it again takes me straight back to the login page.

There must be some information that is somehow not making it through to all parts of the webapp as some things are working and others are not.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Paul.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990466#3990466