[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - myApp.spring deploting

ramar73 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 11:25:31 EST 2006

Hi to all, I have a little problem trying to starting a JMX service that get the application context from my myApp.spring.

I wrote all the dependencies of my mbean, that implements the startService method. When JBoss start my service start...but before JBoss deploy my myApp.spring. So I obtain NamingException...

Does somenone know a way to add to my mbean a dependency that let JBoss wait until myApp.spring is loaded?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990486#3990486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990486