[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityManager: For newbies or to close gaps in your know

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 11:34:48 EST 2006

So you and gavin are basically saying that the outcome of any one of those transactions does not determine the success or failure of any of the other transactions? I just want make sure I get this right.

But what do I do if I want to span the transaction over several requests? Now I'm getting confused. Isn't it that only in a non extended persistent context the transaction starts and ends with the mehtod invocation, whereas in an extended context the transaction lasts for the livetime of the SFSB?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990487#3990487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990487