[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jboss-4.0.5.GA with portal profile breaks booking exampl

alexsmirnov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 13:53:30 EST 2006

After lot of work, I was found source of problem.
For store per-applicaton instances of configurable JSF classes ( Factories etc ) JSF use context class loader ( Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() ) as key in static Map ( as far as many web libraries ).
With installed portal service, Jboss call init() method of filter with different context, and incorrect classloader !
As a result, JSF do not have acces to configured instances, and filter methods don't show application classes.
In lates release ajax4jsf, most of initialization work moved from init() method, and applications can work with Jboss portal service.
P.S. For properly work inside portal, we need more changes - this feature targetted to ajax4jsf 1.1 release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990529#3990529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990529