[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - doubt with Seam and faces-config.xml

Andreh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 15:10:40 EST 2006

Hi all!

I'm new to seam and this is my first post too...

I'm studying the Seam's examples and I didn't understand this:

anonymous wrote : <h:outputText value="#{messages.cartTitleColumn}" />

the "messages" is a managed-bean right? but didn't I need to declare it in the faces-config.xml?
I'm working in some projects here, but when I use something like "#{blabla.someStuff}" I get an PropertyNotFoundException, and if I declare it in the faces-config.xml It works...

How the examples work? Can someone explain it? or guide me to a tutorial or something like?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990549#3990549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990549