[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Please vote for your favorite issues -- mine :-)

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 19:52:54 EST 2006

880: I know you and Manik don't believe me, but this is a fundamental feature that most cache services provide as part of their basic API, i.e. put(k, v, ttl).

The dev discussion explains this motivation in detail. I already gave about 3 examples (HTTP cache, session cache, geospatial cache), are these not compelling examples?

841: I don't see how you can implement efficient queries (that is better than O(N)) without some sort of indexing, or in this case per-node sorting.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990712#3990712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990712