[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax4JSF vs IceFaces

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 19:56:57 EST 2006

I believe that both are excellent and with some additional maturity will both be really compelling solutions. I also strongly believe that the value of JSF is the *many* options that will be available, and the fact that you can safely use them together (currently you can't use both Ajax4JSF and icefaces in the same app, but that is just a matter of maturity).

So we will not be making a choice between these two products, we will continue to support both (assuming that both teams keep improving their products and remain committed to open source).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990713#3990713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990713