[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - I want to use jboss deploy my web app, error!

lcfzgb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 21:36:50 EST 2006

I use jboss4.0.4 + netbeans5.5 + visualweb pack to develop a simple web application supporting jsf.
that doesn't works.
there is only a page and a table component on it bound a connected database (mssqlserver2000,I can see the connection status on the panel of ide)
when I run the project ,the iexplorer display as below:

HTTP Status 404 - /firstweb

type Status report

message /firstweb

description The requested resource (/firstweb) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/5.5.17

So I don't know whether jboss as  support jsf or confict with the netbeans' jsf implementation .I config the server to jboss as when set up the project.

I want to use jboss deploy my web app, what should I do? Please help me ! thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990720#3990720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990720