[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - jboss automatically clears temporary files.

adamzrk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 2 07:18:05 EST 2006

Hello,

 I have a portal system based on jboss portal. One of the functionality is file uploading. I have a list with files on portlet, when i click submit i try to save them in some repository, but I noticed that when I click it there are no files in $JBOSS_HOME\work\jboss.web\my_portal - they are deleted after about 15 sec. So i get exception - "files has been moved - it cannot be read again"
What can I do to make jboss not deleting *.tmp files?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990745#3990745

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990745