[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Hibernate Persistence Manager for JbossMQ

npujol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 3 10:54:17 EST 2006

As you probably know *-jdbc2-service.xml and *-jdbc-state-service.xml contain SQL statements. Unfortunately, as you also know, while SQL is a standard there exists database differences. This is is the reason why Jboss provides out of the box different flavors of *-jdbc2-service.xml and *-jdbc-state-service.xml such oracle-jdbc2-service.xml, mysql-jdbc2-service.xml, postgres-jdbc2-service.xml etc.... (look into your $JBOSS_INSTALL/docs/examples/jms. I need to support different databases and would like to make it easy for my users.

Nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990811#3990811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990811