[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - TableGenerator - initialValue, general understanding

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 3 11:18:06 EST 2006

Hi All,

I tried to use initialValue in a TableGenerator but it seems not to work (JBoss 4.0.4 GA SP1). Does Hibernate not support initialValue on TableGenerator?

Additionally, I have a generall question. When does Hibernate/JBoss update the table containing pkColumnName and valueColumnName? Say allocationSize is set to 10 and the actuall value is 250.

I'm not sure, but I think I saw the pkColumnName set from 250 to 260?! The next 10 entities will get the IDs 260, 259, ... 251 or am I wrong?

Thanks for advice,

Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990813#3990813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990813