[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Bug in SuperClassesFirstWeavingStrategy?

chasta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 02:20:46 EST 2006

Hi again,
I've not been able to recreate the bug in a test program. However, it now definitely happens again, with the updated lib. One thread is stuck on ClassLoader.findBoostrapClass() and another one on SuperClassesFirstWeavingStrategy.obtainCtClassInfo(). One of them is trying to load an anonymous class and the other's trying to load an ordinary class; none of the classes should be aspectized/weaved at all anyway. As mentioned, I'm using jdk 1.5 with '-javaagent'. Any ideas what can be done?

Perhaps not using SuperClassesFirstWeavingStrategy at all can be a temporary solution. How can I avoid using it w/o resorting to compile-time weaving?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990888#3990888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990888