[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: starters-kit: unable to deploy selfbuild jbpm.sar

misel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 05:05:08 EST 2006

Hi mate,
don't know if you solved the problem, but I had _exactly_ the same problem, i.e the database was up and running and all tables were created. After a lot of hair-pulling I finally discovered that the hibernate.cfg should be updated. So in

    $JBPM_HOME/src/config.files/hibernate.cfg.xml

i replaced the jdbc properties

    <!-- jdbc connection properties -->

with

    <property name="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">java:/DefaultDS</property>

(Then of course a build.deploy) and it finally worked.

Cheers,
ml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990919#3990919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990919