[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - using TargetModuleID

AlexGout do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 07:06:55 EST 2006

Hi,

Im posting this on this forum, because it's the best I could find. I want to get some Runtime information about the application server instance (it's name) my ear is deployed in. I concluded form the J2EE space that the  TargetModuleID and Target interface are what I need.

But I can't find how Im supposed to use them. I saw one example but I didnt get that one ;),
Anyone know where I can get the information from?

Does anyone know?

Regards,
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990959#3990959