[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deploying CORBA app

emiyasaki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 10:41:04 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a CORBA application to JBoss 4.0.5-GA on a Windows 2003 server.

I created a jboss.xml file and put it into the META-INF directory and copied the .jar file to the \server\all\deploy directory. Reading the log, it says "No xml files found", and therefore I cannot reach our server.

Are there any restriction on using a POJO CORBA server? It's not an EJB app.

Thanks,

- Edmilson

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991031#3991031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991031