[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Authorization failure .NET client to secured Webservices

marcelvanvelzen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 11:22:23 EST 2006

Thanks, it now works !!

What I added was the portcomponent, I specified:

@PortComponent(authMethod="BASIC", transportGuarantee="NONE")

At the moment I am not interested in SSL communication.

Also I don't use Tomcat, but thanks for the advice, perhaps in the future.

In my VB code, I removed the domain login, since user/password as in your VB example works perfectly.

In the VB code, it was necessary to override GetWebRequest, otherwise the first call would result in a HTTP 505 error.

Now I am able to finish my dll, include it in the InfoPath form (and add the cabinet file) and access my webservices via authentication.

Thanks !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991037#3991037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991037