[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: need help to set a task

cocampo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 12:57:37 EST 2006

To declare an action that sends mails as you "enter" a task:

  | 	<task-node name="1a revision contrato">
  | 		<task name="revision_contrato_1">
  | 			<timer
  | 				name="send_mail"
  | 				duedate="5 seconds"
  | 				repeat="7 days">
  | 				<action
  | 					class='com.timers.test.MailSender' />
  | 			</timer>
  | 		</task>
  | 	</task-node>

Here's a snippet from MailSender class:

  | public class MailSender implements ActionHandler {
  |     public void execute(ExecutionContext executionContext) throws Exception {
  |             MailSender ms = new MailSender();
  |             ms.send();

Also, in order to activate timers, I'm declaring the next in my web.xml file:

  | 	<servlet>
  | 		<servlet-name>JbpmThreadsServlet</servlet-name>
  | 		<servlet-class>org.jbpm.web.JbpmThreadsServlet</servlet-class>
  | 		<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  | 	</servlet>

If you have the jbpm.war in the same app server, you don't need to declare it.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991059#3991059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991059