[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: invalid reference, performance, db access, etc...

cocampo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 13:46:56 EST 2006

"jstachera" wrote :

  | I am not sure if I can leave the context open or it's better to create new one every time when I want to get some data out of jBPM ?

Well, it's a matter of choice; do you want to have the objects to be open all the time (including your hbm definition files) or you prefer the burden of your files being loaded every time you need to use jBPM? IMHO, it depends on how often are you gonna access jBPM's data.

Just my two cents.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991073#3991073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991073