[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exception instancing process

cocampo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 17:14:06 EST 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : can it be the jbpmContext is loaded via e.g. the jbpm.sar and there is an additional ProcessDefinition on the classpath? I remember having had a similar issue (with a completely different product) where this was the case.

Roland:

I tried different approaches to solve this problem (with more or less the same result so far):

1. Parse a XML file included in my JAR
2. Parse a string
3. First deploy the process, then deploy the application, then invoking the process.

BTW, there is no other process deployed, only different versions of the same process. Is this what you were talking about?.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991129#3991129

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991129