[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam remoting with overloaded methods

chris.morrisette do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 22:04:51 EST 2006

I am using Jboss Seam 1.1 CR2.
With regards to remoting, when attempting to call a method that is overloaded (one version has 2 arguments, the other 3 arguments) I recieve the error "call.callback is not a function" in line 693 of remote.js.

When I change the method signature of the 3 argument method to not be overloaded, but a distinct method, the code works fine.

I am able to work around this, so it is not a problem for me, but wanted to note it (I couldn't find any mention of this on the wiki, docs or any existing forum post)

I really like Seam so far, thanks for all of the hard work.

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991173#3991173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991173