[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - strange! halt of jboss + DB2(XA)

richard_djs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 22:28:11 EST 2006

I have got an big problem on my J2EE project which was deployed on JBOSS, and my configuation is jboss-4.0.4 + DB2(Version: 8.1.7.445).

It works correctly when the code is looking like this

    start a transation...
    insert into table          OR      update table
    submit the transation

And it will halt at STEP3 when the code is looking like this

STEP1:    start a transation...
STEP2:    insert into table1 ...  OR  update table1
STEP3:    insert into table2 ...  OR  update table2
STEP4:    submit the transation

then an exception will be caught like this   "11:39:02,216 WARN  [TransactionImpl] Transaction TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=d31287/91, BranchQual=, localId=91] timed ut. status=STATUS_ACTIVE"

How to make it work correctly?   I deployed my project as the jboss-4.0.4\docs\examples\jca\db2-xa-ds.xml said.

By the way, when I deploy my project on WEBLOGIC+DB2, it works OK.

What should I do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991178#3991178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991178