[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security

sbryzak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 22:37:54 EST 2006

The security API is undergoing some major changes, but as mentioned previously is due to be released in Seam 1.1.5GA.  Gavin and I reviewed what we already had and came up with some innovative (at least I think so) new ideas, including using Drools to perform dynamic permission checks and support for more flexible expression-based security checks.

I'm only able to proceed on this stuff in my spare time at the moment, but from December 20 I'll be working on it full time so there should be more to show shortly after this date.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991180#3991180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991180