[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deactivate logging in JBPM_LOG in Jbpm 3.0.0?

sscortan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 03:27:43 EST 2006

Hello,

I would like to turn off (deactivate) the logging of the Jbpm actions in my table JBPM_LOG, which has now more than 100000 records to my application. It takes time to save these logging records, and with one sequence only for all the tables, the ID number of any record becomes very big.

I use Jbpm 3.0.0 and I didn't find any information about turning off the logging in the database, no parameter, no logging class to do that. The user guide for V3 of Jbpm tells something about a class LoggingDefinition, which does not exist in the API for the 3.0.0 version.

Is this possible? Thank you for the answer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991204#3991204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991204