[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Creating a portlet instance of an unamed portlet

egandt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 10:55:44 EST 2006

I have about 30 portlets added by a software program, and while they all show up on the list of portlets with an id such as "local./servlet.CreateContent" they have no name in the name column and if I click on them nothing happens, as there is no name I can not create an instance without first adding a name to the id of the portlet, how is this done, as I can find nothing in the documentation on how to name an unamed portlet id.

ERIC GANDT

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991349#3991349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991349