[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - QueueConnectionFactory and TopicConnectionFactory implementa

todd.nash@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 13:20:15 EST 2006

Hi guys,

I am trying to deploy some legacy code that was built based on J2EE 1.3 and uses QueueConnectionFactory and TopicConnectionFactory. I noticed that these implementations are missing and instead only org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory exists. Is there any implementation of the above factories in the works?

I have looked into writing my own implementation. I am a bit confused as I don't see where the getConnection() method is implemented in org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory which tells me this may be more than I have time for right now.

Any insight would be helpful. I need to move on to a different messaging server if this is not feasible in the short term.

TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991394#3991394

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991394