[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Simple WS <invoke> causes NullPointerException. Why?? Pl

bertrand.njiipwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 14:29:36 EST 2006

Hello pkovgan,

i found out your thread. Im facing the same problem (Null pointer Exception after invoking an Axis-WS) The Link to my Thread:

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=96554.

I think the problem is that we run Axis under Jboss. I don't know but it's certain that the Service endpoint implementation generated by the wstool are not compatible with the ws4ee-specification.

But i'm also sure someone has already got and lose this problem.

May any one know to solve this.

Let me know to pkovgan if you have a solution. I'm still investigate.

Thanks

Bertrand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991430#3991430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991430