[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problem w/ quoted fields in generated SQL

tsar_bomba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 15:15:11 EST 2006

I'm able to re-create this error in other parts of our entity model...can I just assume this is a bug?

I usually have a hard time getting a reply on this forum...it would be nice if someone could just tell me if this is a known issue and I'll move on to another product.

Unfortunately, we've got a huge database from a company our parent co. just purchased and if this doesn't work...I may be stuck w/ Toplink + Glassfish.

Is there any hope?  A work around?  Anything?

Thanks again...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991447#3991447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991447