[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Can't build jbossws samples

astona@gotwisted.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 20:52:00 EST 2006

I ran into this same problem.  There were suggestions to add jbossretro-rt.jar (which has org.jboss.lang.Annotation), but that just led to other problems.

It looks like $jboss/server/default/deploy/jbossws14.sar is built for JDK 1.4, not 1.5.

You can go and get a new jbossws release, and patch the JBoss 4.0.4 (in my case 4.0.5) install ...  Go to jboss.org, and follow the links to download the latest greatest JBossWS.

I can compile ... not sure if it runs yet :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991510#3991510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991510