[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Java 5 dependency a problem for Web Console ?

RAlfoeldi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 03:56:55 EST 2006

Hi Tom,

I don't know any big company (or app server other than JBoss maybe?) that isn't behind the newest JVM by at least 2-3 years. The company I'm working for right now is DICUSSING moving TO JVM 1.4.2 (jBPM being one of the reasons to do so).

I'm not sure if we will need the WebConsole in the current project, but having a JVM 1.5 dependency would certainly give other BPMs a 'political' advantage. (And that would be a pity, as this project could be a major ref for jBPM.)

Greetings from Bern

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991569#3991569

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991569